2.13.2008

CMS Bulletin 02/13/2008

Class Comp.
The next homeroom competition will be on Valentine's Day. Make sure you wear Red and or Pink or anything showing your Valentine's Day spirit to get the most homeroom points you can!

Garden Club
For Valentine's Day, Garden club will be planting gift pots for our
"Valentine's." Please join us after school in the garden. If you went on the field trip last week, we had a great time. Please remember that we have another field trip on Thursday Feb. 28th, after school. In order to attend, you must have a permission slip to join; we will be driving to our next destination. See you Thursday in the Garden!!!!

Candy Sales
The last day for candy sale will be today at lunch.

MASC!
MASC Thursday at 3pm, Ms. West's Room 10. The secret results of our experiments will be very useful for Valentines Day!

Talent Show
Mrs. Tito will be having practice today after school in the MPR. I will also be available 6th period for those of you who don't have a 6th period. Some of you need time to practice and some of you don't. It is up to you but I would like to see the finished products to the numbers I haven't seen. I will have the microphone available upon request. If you didn't get a permission form, you can pick one up from me or get one from Mrs. Payne. Turn your signed forms in to Martha or myself. Keep in contact with me to let me know what is happening.

7th & 8th Grade Information Only:
Surf Club
No surf club today.

No comments: